Vs > Sverdlovsk
Bom J. Do Piaui vs Sverdlovsk Climate & Distance Between
Bom J. Do Piaui vs Tromso, Norway
Bom J. Do Piaui vs Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
Bom J. Do Piaui vs Coco Island, Myanmar
Bom J. Do Piaui vs Ophir, New Zealand
Sverdlovsk vs Bluffields, Nicaragua
Sverdlovsk vs Kengtung, Myanmar
Sverdlovsk vs Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sverdlovsk vs El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria
Moroni vs Alert, Nunavut
Big Trout Lake, On vs Saint Johnsbury, Vt
Florence, Tuscany vs Cadiz
Bougoun vs Burns, Oregon
- The distance between Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil and Sverdlovsk, Russia is approximately 11,749 km or 7,301 mi.
- To reach Bom J. Do Piaui in this distance one would set out from Sverdlovsk bearing 277.4° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Bom J. Do Piaui bearing 213.3° or SSW .
- Bom J. Do Piaui has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sverdlovsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Bom J. Do Piaui is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Sverdlovsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 24.2 °C (43.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.6 °C (53.3°F) less in Bom J. Do Piaui. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 659.4 mm (26 in) more which is equivalent to 659.4 l/m² (16.18 US gal/ft²) or 6,594,000 l/ha (704,942 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 39.9° higher in Bom J. Do Piaui than in Sverdlovsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bom J. Do Piaui relative to Sverdlovsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sverdlovsk vs Bom J. Do Piaui
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -33 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Bom J. Do Piaui vs Tchiban, Gabon
Bom J. Do Piaui vs Vanavara, Russia
Bom J. Do Piaui vs Mocamedes/ Namibe, Angola
Bom J. Do Piaui vs Macquarie Island, Australia
Sverdlovsk vs Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago
Sverdlovsk vs Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Sverdlovsk vs Birmingham, Alabama, Usa
Sverdlovsk vs Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada
Tokyo vs Olenek
Perth, Western Australia vs Scott City, Ks
Sassandra vs Niamey
El Carano vs Sandomierz
Bom J. Do Piaui vs Sverdlovsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bom J. Do Piaui
Climate Guides for Locations near Sverdlovsk
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 697.9 kms (433.7 miles) NNW
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 775.4 kms (481.8 miles) NW
- Ivdel', Russia - 428.2 kms (266.1 miles) N
- Cerdyn', Russia - 462.5 kms (287.4 miles) NNW
- Kirov, Russia - 683.2 kms (424.6 miles) WNW
- Biser, Russia - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) NNW
- Perm, Russia - 293.7 kms (182.5 miles) WNW
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 3.7 kms (2.3 miles) S
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 175 kms (108.7 miles) W
- Kazan, Russia - 714.9 kms (444.2 miles) W
- Ufa, Russia - 382.7 kms (237.8 miles) SW
- Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia - 754.3 kms (468.7 miles) WSW
- Krasnojarsk, Russia - 543.4 kms (337.7 miles) S
- Orenburg, Russia - 675.5 kms (419.7 miles) SW